This is a headband-mounted rechargeable battery by Heine known as the mPack Unplugged. It functions as a rechargeable battery for the OMEGA500 Indirect Binocular Ophthalmoscope UNPLUGGED and ML4 LED Headlight UNPLUGGED.
- LED charge status display
- Lightweight and balanced for a high level of comfort
- Displays amount of remaining operating time before power down
- Can be recharged by wall or plug-in transformer
- Direct operation possible while connected to charger
- 2 hours charging time to full charge
- 3.5 hours operating time with ML4 LED Headlight
- 2 hours operating time for OMEGA 500 BIO traditional
- 8 hours operating time for OMEGA 500 with LED
- Intelligent charging system automatically changes over from operating to charging mode
- Top safety standards integrated into the lithium polymer technology
Heine makes no compromises in manufacturing high quality medical instruments. Their commitment to vertical integration in manufacturing means they control all aspects of instrument quality and ensure their products dependability with a 5 Year Guarantee. For repair, send the device to HEINE or an authorized service partner only, to avoid the risk of electrical shocks, burns or injuries due to improper repair work or handling.About HEINE Optotechnik
HEINE has been producing handheld medical primary diagnostic instruments since 1946, and today, our family-run company is one of the biggest providers of ophthalmological instruments, dermatoscopes and otoscopes in the world. As a global leader in the manufacture of primary diagnostic instruments, HEINE Optotechnik has been a 100 % family owned and managed company for more than 70 years. They continue to develop and manufacture HEINE instruments at facilities in Germany, where they combine decades-long experience and craftsmanship with the most modern manufacturing technologies.