This is a Welch Allyn Green Series 900 procedure light featuring six intensity controlled LEDs, outstanding durability, extraordinary maneuverability, unparalleled spot quality and multiple mounting options is ready for the most vigorous of medical settings. The LEDs do not require replacement and are brighter light than halogen while consuming less energy for improved facility efficiencies -- now you can see true tissue color rendition while reducing your current cost of ownership. The Green Series Lights were designed to improve patient exams and procedures while reducing environmental impact
Cleaning & Care
- Six white LEDs for maximum, uniform illumination of procedure area
- Touchless intensity and power controls help reduce risk of cross-contamination
- Disposable sheath available to help reduce the risk of cross-contamination
- LED life of 50,000 hours helps maximize investment
- Maximize floor space with multiple mounting options including ceiling mount
- Standardize with a rugged, ergonomic, long-lasting, and high-performance light
- Clean with a cloth dampened with any of these approved cleaning agents:
• warm water and mild detergent
• 70 percent isopropyl alcohol
• 10 percent bleach solution
- Follow with a cloth dampened with warm water.
- Wipe dry with a clean cloth. After cleaning, inspect the device for wear, fraying, or other damage.
Do not use if you see signs of damage, if the instrument malfunctions, appears not to be working properly, or if you notice a change in performance. Contact Hillrom Technical Support department for assistance. Warranty
This item may be returned as per our normal return policy
. Don’t forget! You need to contact us
for a return authorization number (RMA). Welch Allyn provides a limited 1-year warranty against manufacturer defects.About Welch Allyn
Welch Allyn, Inc. is an American manufacturer of medical devices and patient monitoring systems. Headquartered in Skaneateles Falls, New York, it was family-owned until it was acquired in 2015 by Hillrom.