This is a XenaLux headlight powered by a 300W xenon light source with light delivery via multi-fiber cables. This OR headlamp system offers superior intensity as well as remarkable reliability and value. The headlamp's optical system has a full range of articulation with a variable spot range, removable joystick adjustment and a new and improved vertically adjustable linkage arm for added reach and greater maneuverability. Unique design and optics allow the XenaLux Illuminator to provide superior features to all other headlight systems.
Burton 5-year Limited Warranty
- Extremely bright light of 120,000+ lux at working distance
- Variable spot with flawless circular beam
- Very light weight right angle headlamp
- Preferred by practitioners for comfort
- Compact optical system for easy storage and cleaning
- Fully-adjustable, uniquely-designed linkage arm allows for vertical adjustment of the optical module
- Adapts to any wolf port
- Attractive, standard 3.5 bundle cables
- Headlamp and module covered under 3-year extended manufacturer warranty
- Highest intensity white light of any xenon source
- Long bulb life of 500 hours
- Quiet, cool venting system
- Rotary turret for Wolf, Storz, Olympus, ACMI, and Pilling connectors
- Hours-in-use meter
- Optional mobile floor stand offers vertical adjustment on an upright assembly
Mechanical components of Burton products are warranted to provide the original owner 5 (five) years of free service from defects in material and workmanship unless noted below under special warranty policy. The warranty does not cover the following items: light sources, handles, fuses and consumables.
- This condition will be granted only when the original invoice or sales receipt is presented together with the product. Burton reserves the right to refuse free-of-charge warranty service if the above documentation cannot be presented or if the information contained is incomplete or illegible.
- This warranty will not apply if the serial or lot number on the product has been altered, removed or made illegible.
- This warranty does not cover alterations, adaptations or adjustments made to the product to conform to the national or local technical/safety standards in force in any country other than the ones for which the product was originally designed and
- Lights for service under warranty must be either returned to the location instructed by your Burton sales company or made available to the authorized Burton field personnel, where they will be replaced or repaired free of charge.
- This warranty does not cover the following:
- Periodic maintenance and repair or replacement of parts due to normal wear and tear.
- Any adaptation or change to upgrade the product from its normal purpose without the written consensus of Burton.
- Abuse or misuse of the product.
- Repair done by non-authorized service stations, dealers or the customer themselves.
- Accidents, lightning, water, fire, improper ventilation or any cause beyond the control of Burton.
- Defects of the system into which the product is incorporated including installation and modification.
- This warrant does not affect the customer's statutory rights under applicable national laws in force, or the customer's rights against the dealer arising from their sales/purchase contract.
For more than 90 years, healthcare professionals have chosen Burton lights for value, reliability and quality. Known for their noticeably brighter lights with no increase in heat, designed and manufactured by Burton, they continue to lead the medical industry in an effort to enhance vision, comfort and performance in all exams and surgeries.