The HSL 150 by Heine is the ideal portable solution for the examination of the anterior segment. The XHL illumination is comparable in intensity to traditional slit lamps. The compact, ergonomic
design provides instant loupe alignment of the slit image for comfortable operation. The HSL 150 provides a 10x0.2mm up to 14x4mm slit image for direct focal illumination with an optical section. The ideal alternative for examinations where a static slit lamp is not available or practica. This hand-held slit lamp is invaluable for screening, in accident and emergency rooms, and for bedridden patients or small children.
- Light, mobile, and easy to use
- 6x magnification
- Optional loupe attachment increase to 10x magnification
- Continuous slit adjustment
- Detachable eyepiece to steady the instrument on the brow and avoid stray light
- Cobalt blue interference filter (FITC)
- Heine XHL Xenon Illumination
- Continuous brightness control
- Beta4 SLIM NT rechargeable handle with the latest Li-ion technology
- Beta slim handle powered by 2 AA batteries, not included
- Instrument head compatible with other BETA handles
1-Year Warranty provided by HEINE. This item may be returned as per our normal return policy. Don't forget! You need to contact us for a return authorization number (RMA). About Heine Optotechnik
HEINE has been producing handheld medical primary diagnostic instruments since 1946, and today, our family-run company is one of the biggest providers of ophthalmological instruments, dermatoscopes and otoscopes in the world. As a global leader in the manufacture of primary diagnostic instruments, HEINE Optotechnik has been a 100 % family owned and managed company for more than 70 years. They continue to develop and manufacture HEINE instruments at facilities in Germany, where they combine decades-long experience and craftsmanship with the most modern manufacturing technologies.