The SL-19 is Kowa's lightest ever hand-held slit lamp, with new functions and a longer operating time. The LED slit lamp has a continuous illumination time of 360 minutes when operated at maximum intensity (used with 3x AA NiMH batteries). The new glass fiber reinforced resin design reduces the device weight and minimizes operator fatigue. Note the easy fitting with trigger grip and optimized grip diameter.
- Background illumination simultaneously usable with slit lamp.
- Blue light illumination button conveniently located on handle.
- Continuously variable slit length. (1.5-12 mm)
- Angle of convergence: 13°
- Magnification: 10X and 16X
- Working distance: Approx. 100 mm (at 10X magnification); Approx. 80 mm (at 16X magnification)
- Practical field of view: φ15 mm (at 10X magnification); φ10 mm (at 16X magnification)
- Interpupillary adjustment range: 55 to 72 mm
- Diopter adjustment range: -8 to +5 D
Background Illumination Light:
- Slit width / Shape: 0.1, 0.2, 0.8 mm / Spots (circular)
- Slit length: 1, 5, 12 mm fixed, and 1.5 to 12 mm continuously variable
- Spot size: φ1, φ5, φ12 mm and shapes of ellipse
- Light intensity adjustment: 200 to 20,000 lux: continuously variable
- Slit's illuminating angle: 60° : horizontal circumference
- Light source: White LED
White LED : 3 step switchingBlue Illumination Light:
Blue LED : 3 step switchingPower Supply:
Input DC 3.0-4.8V; Power consumption up to 3.6 VADimensions / Weight:
107 (W)×197 (D)×238 (H) mm / 620 g (No batteries)Warranty
Warranty provided by KOWA. Special order sales are final per our return policy. These items are only returnable for manufacturer’s defects and a replacement will be sent. Don't forget! You need to contact us for a return authorization number (RMA). About Kowa
Kowa's ophthalmic products set diagnostic standards for a wide range of ophthalmic conditions and provide simple-to-use solutions for eye care providers. Kowa American Corporation offers a broad range of diagnostic tools to assist healthcare professionals in diagnosing and tracking the onset of diseases of the eye thus allowing healthcare professionals to put their patients' needs first. Kowa products deliver meaningful clinical results that help optimize clinic workflows and provide the utmost patient care to the highest industry standards while still being a cost effective solution for every practice.