Waldmann Tameto LED Workstation Light
TAMETO is designed to offer broad, bright light output for workbenches and assembly workstations. It reduces glare, eye strain and fatigue, providing a comfortable work environment for long shifts and workdays. Strong, sleek and minimalistic, the TAMETO’s closed design is safely sealed, making it
TAMETO is designed to offer broad, bright light output for workbenches and assembly workstations. It reduces glare, eye strain and fatigue, providing a comfortable work environment for long shifts and workdays. Strong, sleek and minimalistic, the TAMETO’s closed design is safely sealed, making it suitable for cleanroom applications.
- Broad light output specially designed for workbenches and assembly workstations
- Various lengths and mounting options for different table widths and lighting needs
- Maintenance-free LED technology with a service life of up to 50,000 hours and more
- Extremely robust aluminum housing
- Premium workmanship in accordance with Waldmann’s quality standards
- Lateral installation for a table system
- Up to 60% energy savings at up to 40% higher illuminance when compared to conventional compact fluorescent lamp
Waldmann warrants to the purchaser that for a period of five (5) years from the date of shipment of the qualified products, when delivered in new condition and in original packaging, that they will be free of defects in materials and workmanship and will conform to the published product specification. Qualified product determined by Waldmann to be defective after return to Waldmann or to a service agent authorized by Waldmann during the Warranty Period will be, at Waldmann's sole discretion and without charge to the purchaser:
- Repaired utilizing new or comparable refurbished parts or;
- Exchanged for a new or refurbished qualified product or;
- Refunded for the purchase price paid by purchaser for the defective qualified product.
Since being founded in 1928 in Villingen-Schwenningen, Germany as an enterprise for electrical installations, Waldmann today develops and produces professional lighting for applications in the industrial, architectural, and medical fields. Considered the “Engineer of Light”, Waldmann is an innovator of lighting technology globally - with sales and production locations in 13 nations worldwide and a product range that encompasses complex lighting systems with integrated light management, task lighting for all applications, including inspection and test lighting.
|Equipment Type||Workstation Light|
|Average Life||50,000 hrs|