Heine has a new standard which maintains that only the best is good enough, from the selection of materials to processing, from light intensity to dimmability, and from thermal management to a color rendering index as high as possible.
- Compact and lightweight at just 50 grams, ensuring perfect comfort
- Aluminum housing protects the optics against dust and moisture to ensure an extraordinarily long lifespan
- Compact coaxial illumination ensures a completely shadow-free design
- Optional polarisation filter improves contrast and yellow filter while reducing blue light
- Replaceable connecting cord with the highest quality splashproof threaded connector connects LoupeLight 2 to mPack mini
- Includes colored attachment clips for your personalization
This item may be returned as per our normal return policy
. Don't forget! You need to Contact Us
for a return authorization number (RMA).About Heine Optotechnik
HEINE has been producing handheld medical primary diagnostic instruments since 1946, and today, our family-run company is one of the biggest providers of ophthalmological instruments, dermatoscopes and otoscopes in the world. As a global leader in the manufacture of primary diagnostic instruments, HEINE Optotechnik has been a 100 % family owned and managed company for more than 70 years. They continue to develop and manufacture HEINE instruments at facilities in Germany, where they combine decades-long experience and craftsmanship with the most modern manufacturing technologies.