The Heine Mini 3000 2.5V XHL direct ophthalmoscopes are a modern pocket ophthalmoscope with a concentrated bright light for perfect illumination and accurate color rendering. Compatible with the mini 3000 handles.
Cleaning & Care
- - 20D to + 20D, 18 lenses
- 5 different apertures
- XHL 2.5V Illumination: uses the X-02.88.106 bulb
- Handle sold separately
- Preparation: Switch off the device and allow it to cool down.\
- Manual cleaning and disinfection: Pay attention that all surfaces are completely moistened for the complete exposure time specified by the disinfectant manufacturer. If necessary, increase the number of wipes
- Equipment: Cleaning agent, disinfectant (alcoholic or quarternary ammonium compounds).Do not use foam disinfectants.
- Implementation: For heavier soiling first clean with a wipe soaked with cleaning agent then disinfect. Pay particular attention to hard to access areas.
- Inspection and function testing: Check the device for any visible contaminants or abrasions. Reprocess again if necessary.
Heine makes no compromises in manufacturing high quality medical instruments. Their commitment to vertical integration in manufacturing means they control all aspects of instrument quality and ensure their products dependability with a 5 Year Guarantee. For repair, send the device to HEINE or an authorized service partner only, to avoid the risk of electrical shocks, burns or injuries due to improper repair work or handling. About Heine Optotechnik
HEINE has been producing handheld medical primary diagnostic instruments since 1946, and today, our family-run company is one of the biggest providers of ophthalmological instruments, dermatoscopes and otoscopes in the world. As a global leader in the manufacture of primary diagnostic instruments, HEINE Optotechnik has been a 100 % family owned and managed company for more than 70 years. They continue to develop and manufacture HEINE instruments at facilities in Germany, where they combine decades-long experience and craftsmanship with the most modern manufacturing technologies.