The all new, redesigned PanOptic Plus ophthalmoscope. The PanOptic Plus offer 20X the field of view vs the traditional 11720 ophthalmoscope and features QuickEye alignment technology.
- Re-designed head with DuraShock
- QuickEye alignment
- 20X larger field of view vs traditional ophthalmoscopes
- Handle sold separately
- 5 year warranty
What is QuickEye alignment?A:
QuickEye is a technology that helps you direct the patient's gaze for better optic disc alignment. There are 2 lights on the patient side of the ophthalmoscope. These lights help you direct and guide the patient's eyes.Q:
What is DuraShock?A:
DuraShock technology allows your instrument to remain calibrated longer with less adjustment time during and between exams.Cleaning & Care
These are precision optical instruments that are non-sterilizable
Approved cleaning chemicals:
70% isopropyl alcohol mixed with 30% deionized water, Metrix CaviWipes, PDI Super-Sani Cloth.
- Remove the patient eyecup and the physician eyepiece bumper to clean separately
- Use approved cleaning chemicals (above) to wipe the ophthalmoscope head, removing all visible and invisible soil. Frequency: clean the patient eyecup between each examination and the ophthalmoscope head and physician eyepiece bumper as needed.
- Clean the ophthalmoscope lens using a cotton swab or lens paper dipped in 70% isopropyl alcohol. Frequency: clean the ophthalmoscope lens as needed
- Allow the cleaning solution to dry
Only disinfect the patient eyecup and physician eyepiece bumper after cleaning.
- Make sure that the cleaning solution has dried completely
- Wipe the detached eye cup and the detached physician eyepiece bumper with a cloth moistened with the following solution: 70% isopropyl alcohol with 30% deionized water
- Keep the surfaces wet for 2 minutes, reapplying the solution as necessary. Do not allow the surfaces to dry until 2 minutes have passed.
- Let the surfaces air dry after the 2 minutes have passed
- Reassemble the device
This item may be returned as per our normal return policy
. Don’t forget! You need to contact us
for a return authorization number (RMA).
Welch Allyn warrants that: 1) the 118-2-US ophthalmoscope will be free of defects in workmanship or material for 1 year from the date of purchase, the 118-3-US ophthalmoscope will be free of defects in workmanship or material for 5 years from the date of purchase, 2) these Ophthalmoscopes’ illumination source will be free of defects in workmanship or material for 5 years from the date of purchase, and 3) the Ophthalmoscope reusable eye cup will be free of defects in workmanship or material for 6 months from the date of purchase. Welch Allyn will correct any of these defects at its expense by repairing or replacing the product. This warranty does not cover damage caused by accident, repairs performed by a provider who is not authorized by Welch Allyn, or failure to follow Welch Allyn’s maintenance instructions. THIS LIMITED WARRANTY IS PROVIDED INSTEAD OF ANY OTHER IMPLIED PRODUCT QUALITY WARRANTIES AND IT IS THE SOLE WARRANTY OF THE PRODUCTS. Medical device report
About Welch Allyn
Welch Allyn, Inc. is an American manufacturer of medical devices and patient monitoring systems. Headquartered in Skaneateles Falls, New York, it was family-owned until it was acquired in 2015 by Hillrom.