This is the Heine Mini 3000 Compact, pocket otoscope.
- 3X magnification
- Switches off automatically
- Acrylic viewing window & polycarbonate housing
- mini 3000 2.5V otoscope head
- mini 3000 battery handle (AA battery power)
- 1 set of 4 reusable tips
- Replacement bulb: X-001.88.110
- 5 ea disposable AllSpec 2.5 mm & 4.0 mm sizes
- Preparation: Remove the reusable tips from the instrument and reprocess it separately. Disposable tips (HEINE AllSpec/HEINE UniSpec) are for single use only. Switch off the device and let it cool down.
- Manual cleaning and disinfection: Pay attention that all surfaces are completely moistened for the complete exposure time specified by the disinfectant manufacturer. For removing the disinfectant and drying afterwards, follow the instructions provided by the disinfectant manufacturer.
- Inspection and function testing: Reprocess again if necessary. Dispose if the contaminants cannot be removed.
- Storage: Store it in such a way that it is protected from recontamination, dust and moisture
1-Year Manufacturer Warranty included. This item may be returned as per our normal return policy
. Don't forget! You need to contact us
for a return authorization number (RMA).About HEINE Optotechnik
HEINE has been producing handheld medical primary diagnostic instruments since 1946, and today, our family-run company is one of the biggest providers of ophthalmological instruments, dermatoscopes and otoscopes in the world. As a global leader in the manufacture of primary diagnostic instruments, HEINE Optotechnik has been a 100 % family owned and managed company for more than 70 years. They continue to develop and manufacture HEINE instruments at facilities in Germany, where they combine decades-long experience and craftsmanship with the most modern manufacturing technologies.