This is the Harvey Elite Stethoscope. This stethoscope provides updated styling along with superior comfort and auscultation capabilities that cardiologists have come to rely on.
See also: Accessory Kit for Welch Allyn Harvey Elite Stethoscope.
Cleaning & Care
- Full-range cardiology/pulmonology stethoscope
- Double-head (bell and flat diaphragm)
- Rotatable stainless steel binaural and interchangeable comfort sealing ear tips
- Stainless steel chest piece with non-chill rim
- Not made with natural rubber latex
- 10-year manufacturer warranty
It is important to clean and disinfect your stethoscope to prevent possible cross-contamination.
- Ear-tubes and tubing can be wiped down with alcohol or mild soapy water.
- Ear-tips may be removed for thorough cleaning with alcohol or mild soapy water.
- Diaphragm replacement: Under normal use you should rarely need to remove the rim and diaphragm for cleaning purposes.
- The exterior of the diaphragm can be cleaned with alcohol or mild soapy water. However, if you do need to remove diaphragm, follow the instructions below.
- Holding the diaphragm side facing you, grip the retaining rim with thumb and index finger and push rim off the edge of the metal chest-piece.
- To reassemble, align the diaphragm on the chest-piece and push upward.
- Continue to totally fit the rim onto the chest-piece by aligning the parts in an upward motion until the rim completely snaps on.
This item includes a 10-year standard manufacturer warranty at the time of purchase.About Welch Allyn
About Welch Allyn Welch Allyn, Inc. is an American manufacturer of medical devices and patient monitoring systems. Headquartered in Skaneateles Falls, New York, it was family-owned until it was acquired in 2015 by Hillrom.