This is a package of 100 count 1" by 2 and 3/4" pressure bandages.
- Bandages provide gentle pressure to stop bleeding
- The highly absorbent cellulose wound pad can expand up to seven times its thickness when it comes into contact with fluid
- Water-resistant polyethylene backing helps prevent strike-through
- Bandages promote comfort for dialysis, chemotherapy, and cardiac catheter patients, among others
- Also known as 080196751801
This item may be returned as per our normal return policy
. Don't forget! You need to contact us
for a return authorization number (RMA). About Curad by Medline
CURAD has been known and trusted worldwide for quality products since its inception in 1951. From the earliest years, CURAD created some historic advances in first aid, including the patent for the first “Ouchless Pads” in 1960. To make bandages more “user-friendly” for generations to come, CURAD also developed the “tear-apart” wrappers on individually wrapped bandages, as well as the peel-off backing that is now an industry standard.
Today, CURAD continues to build on this rich history. Since being acquired by Medline Industries, Inc. in 2007, the CURAD brand has been re-energized – introducing many innovative solutions for a broad range of health concerns. With new Truly Ouchless™ Silicone Adhesive technology, rugged Performance Series™ bandages and tapes, and advanced options like hydrocolloid and antibacterial bandages, CURAD remains at the forefront of creating hospital-quality products for home use.