This is a box of 100
1"x3" fabric bandages made by Curad.
- Flex-fabric bandages have a woven design that stretches as you move and conforms gently to body contours
- Comfortable, breathable material lets air flow to help healing
- Seals on all four sides to keep out dirt and germs
- Absorbent pad won't stick to your wound
- Holds tight for long-lasting protection yet removes easily
- 1 x 3 inch bandages individually-wrapped sterile
Due to the nature of these products, they cannot be returned.About Curad by Medline
CURAD has been known and trusted worldwide for quality products since its inception in 1951. From the earliest years, CURAD created some historic advances in first aid, including the patent for the first “Ouchless Pads” in 1960. To make bandages more “user-friendly” for generations to come, CURAD also developed the “tear-apart” wrappers on individually wrapped bandages, as well as the peel-off backing that is now an industry standard.
Today, CURAD continues to build on this rich history. Since being acquired by Medline Industries, Inc. in 2007, the CURAD brand has been re-energized – introducing many innovative solutions for a broad range of health concerns. With new Truly Ouchless™ Silicone Adhesive technology, rugged Performance Series™ bandages and tapes, and advanced options like hydrocolloid and antibacterial bandages, CURAD remains at the forefront of creating hospital-quality products for home use.