This is a box of 150 powder-free synthetic exam gloves.
Also available in sizes: Medium
- Same-day shipping available on all in-stock items
- Thick, protective vinyl exam gloves are made with an advanced formulation stretch vinyl that conforms to the hands for excellent sensitivity when touch is critical
- Smooth (no texture) gloves are easy to put on and take off
- 9.5-inch beaded cuff is tapered to minimize roll down
- 5.9 mil finger thickness; 5.1 mil palm thickness
- Available by the box or by the 10/box case.
- Great choice for home health or food service
item may be returned as per our normal return policy
. Don't forget! You need to Contact Us
for a return authorization number (RMA).About Curad by Medline
CURAD has been known and trusted worldwide for quality products since its inception in 1951. From the earliest years, CURAD created some historic advances in first aid, including the patent for the first “Ouchless Pads” in 1960. To make bandages more “user-friendly” for generations to come, CURAD also developed the “tear-apart” wrappers on individually wrapped bandages, as well as the peel-off backing that is now an industry standard.
Today, CURAD continues to build on this rich history. Since being acquired by Medline Industries, Inc. in 2007, the CURAD brand has been re-energized – introducing many innovative solutions for a broad range of health concerns. With new Truly Ouchless™ Silicone Adhesive technology, rugged Performance Series™ bandages and tapes, and advanced options like hydrocolloid and antibacterial bandages, CURAD remains at the forefront of creating hospital-quality products for home use. Trying to figure out which gloves are best for your setting?Check out our blog posts:
The Ultimate Guide to Disposable Gloves - Part 1 (Glove Types)The Ultimate Guide to Disposable Gloves - Part 2 (Glove Sizing)The Ultimate Guide to Disposable Gloves - Part 3 (Gloves & COVID-19)