This is a box of 100 purple nitrile dental gloves made by Halyard Health.Also available in size Large
- Maximum coverage and protection
- For moderate to high exposure to fluids and chemicals
- Powder-free and natural rubber latex-free
- Textured Fingertips
- Ambidextrous design
Purple Nitrile dental exam gloves have an AQL of 1.0 for critical defects. This means that these purple nitrile dental exam gloves are significantly less likely to have critical defects than most exam gloves which just meet the ASTM 2.5 AQL Requirement.
- Meets or exceeds ASTM D6319 - Standard Specification for Nitrile Examination Glove for Medical Applications
- Biocompatible per ISO 10993 studies for systemic toxicity, irritation, and sensitization endpoints
- Passes viral penetration testing - ASTM F1671 - 07 standard test method for resistance of materials used in protective clothing to penetration by blood-borne pathogens using Phi-X174 bacteriophage penetration as a test system
- UNSPSC 42132203
- Sterile? NO
- Powder-Free? YES
- Natural Rubber Latex-Free? YES
- Cuff? BEADED
- Palm Thickness? 4.7 MIL (.12mm)
- Fingertip Thickness? 5.9 MIL (.15mm)
- Ultimate Elongation?
- Before Aging: 550%
- After Aging: 500%
Not formulated with natural rubber latex -- primary material is acrylonitrile butadiene, reducing the potential for glove-associated Type I allergic reactions to natural rubber latex proteins. Powder-free, minimizing the potential for powder-related complications, such as irritant contact dermatitis. Warranty:
Due to the nature of this product, they are non-returnable.About Halyard
Halyard Health is a part of the Owens & Minor product portfolio. They specialize in sterilization wraps, facial protection, gloves, protective apparel, surgical drapes, and gowns in more than 100 countries.