Convenient, ready-to-use surface disinfectant that is effective against many harmful organisms. When used as directed, it will also effectively clean and disinfect non-critical and semi-critical instrumentation. Compatible for use on most hard non-porous surfaces.
- Proven effective against SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) on hard non-porous surfaces
- EPA List N compliant
- Effective against TB and MRSA in 3 minutes
- Effective against HIV-1, HCV, and HBV in 2 minutes
- Disinfectant and cleaner in one product
- Compatible with most medical device materials
- Used in Ambulance equipment surfaces, animal care facilities, bathrooms, correctional facilities, daycare centers, dental offices, emergency medical settings, emergency vehicles, exterior surfaces of anesthesia machines and respiratory therapy equipment, health club facilities, hospitals, infant/child care equipment surfaces, surfaces of infant incubators and bassinets, isolation areas, laboratories, laundry rooms, neonatal units, nursing homes, operating rooms, ophthalmic and optometric facilities, outpatient surgery centers, oxygen hoods, schools, and surgical centers
Due to the nature of this product, they are non-returnable. The expiration date can be found imprinted canister. The expiration date indicates the end of the shelf-life of the product and is based on the date of manufacture. The safety and efficacy can be guaranteed up to the expiration date.About Metrex
Since 1985 Metrex has supported healthcare professionals dedicated to eliminating healthcare-associated infections. They are the only company that offers a system of solutions designed to address cross-contamination across the entire healthcare facility.