PDI Sani-Hands P71520 instant hand sanitizing wipes are an ideal hand hygiene solution for staff, visitors, patients or just for normal household use. The P71520 bedside pack contain 20 wipes in a resealable soft pack that is small enough to fit in a purse or backpack. A great choice for those that dislike the texture of typical gel hand sanitizers.
Directions for Use
- Resealable softpack contains 20 wipes
- Wipe dimensions: 8.4" x 5.5"
- Kills 99.99% of most common germs
- Active ingredient: Ethyl alcohol 70% v/v
- Safe for use before and after eating and drinking
Hand sanitizer is intended to be used if soap and water are not readily available. If your hands are visibly dirty or greasy, wash your hands with soap and water.
- Open the softpack and remove 1 wipe
- Wipe each finger, including nails, palms the back of the hands and wrists
- Use the wipe for at least 15 seconds
- Dispose of the wipe after use – they are intended for single use only
For more information about the how to safely use hand sanitizer, visit the FDA webpage on the subject: FDA.gov: Safely Using Hand Sanitizer
This hand sanitizer is an alcohol-based product and there are certain safety elements to be aware of:
Common questions & answersQ
- Keep hand sanitizers out of your eyes to prevent burning and potential damage to your eyes. If you get hand sanitizer in your eyes, rinse eye through with water as soon as possible and call a health care provide or poison control.
- Do not drink or ingest hand sanitizer. Carefully supervise children and call poison control if you believe someone has ingested the product. (There is no need to be concerned with children that lick or eat with their hands after using hand sanitizer.)
- Hand sanitizer is flammable. Keep this product away from heat and open flames.
- Do not make your own hand sanitizer. It is difficult to recreate and effective germ-killing product at home and there is a risk of skin burns from unregulated products.
- There have been reports of counterfeit and even toxic hand sanitizers that have been quickly created due to the COVID-19 pandemic. All hand sanitizers represented and sold by Lite Source Inc. are genuine and we purchase these direct from the manufacturers’ warehouses.
- If you are concerned about hand sanitizer around your home, check out the FDA’s Do-Not-Use List: www.fda.gov/handsanitizerlist
: How long should I wipe my hands to ensure they are sanitized?A
: 15 seconds contact time is enough time to provide 99.99% reduction of germsQ
: Do these contain latex?A
: No – the PDI P71520 is not made with natural rubber latexQ
: How often should I sanitize my hands?A:
To help prevent the spread of infections, you should wash or sanitize your hands before eating, after visiting the restroom and after coughing or sneezing.Q
: Where do I find the expiration date?A
: The expiration date can be found imprinted on the softpack under the 'Drug Facts' label. The expiration date indicates the end of the shelf-life of the product and is based on the date of manufacture. The safety and efficacy can be guaranteed up to the expiration date.Q
: Where are P71520 Sani-Hands hand sanitizing wipes manufactured?A
: Professional Disposables, Inc. (PDI) manufactures the P71520 wipes in the United StatesWarranty
Due to the nature of this product, they are non-returnable. The expiration date can be found imprinted directly on the softpack. The expiration date indicates the end of the shelf-life of the product and is based on the date of manufacture. The safety and efficacy can be guaranteed up to the expiration date.