The Nova Exam LED meets the demand of today's clinical examination applications. The LED Clip-on-Board light source produces light that enhances physician/patient comfort while delivering a high illuminance level and a highly-uniform beam pattern. A sleek head design, combined with a patented K-arm, allows quick and reliable positioning while being easy to clean and maintain. Economical benefits include less maintenance and longer light-source life.
- LED illumination provides a heat-free light
- Dual handles are easily accessible to position the light head
- The patented K-arm moves smoothly with no drifting
- Nova Exam® LED delivers a uniform beam pattern that aids the examination process
- Dual intensity switching allows a choice between two illumination levels. The low level delivers a 19% increase in light level with only 8W of LED power compared to a 20W halogen option. The high level delivers an 11% increase in light level with only 16W of LED power compared to a 35W halogen option.
- Maximum arm reach of 45″ (114.30 cm)
- Delivers consistent light output during power supply fluctuations
- The sleek light head aids routine cleaning
- The LED source offers 10x the operational life of traditional halogen solutions
- 58% energy savings over comparable halogen options (at low light level setting) and 18% savings when providing double the illumination
- Illuminance, Low Level: 45,000 lux (2323 fc) at 18″ (46 cm)
- Illuminance, High Level: 90,000 lux (4645 fc) at 18″ (46 cm)
- 4100 K color temperature
- CRI (Color Rendering Index) of >95
- Two LED light modules with a 50,000-hour life each
- Low Level: 7 Watts
- High Level: 14 Watts
- Maximum arm reach of 45″ (114.3 cm)
- Available in a variety of mounting options – Mobile Floor Stand, Table, Wall or Ceiling – to fit any application. (Rail Mount sold separately)
- 5-year limited warranty
Burton 5-year Limited Warranty
Mechanical components of Burton products are warranted to provide the original owner 5 (five) years of free service from defects in material and workmanship unless noted below under special warranty policy. The warranty does not cover the following items: light sources, handles, fuses and consumables.
- This condition will be granted only when the original invoice or sales receipt is presented together with the product. Burton reserves the right to refuse free-of-charge warranty service if the above documentation cannot be presented or if the information contained is incomplete or illegible.
- This warranty will not apply if the serial or lot number on the product has been altered, removed or made illegible.
- This warranty does not cover alterations, adaptations or adjustments made to the product to conform to the national or local technical/safety standards in force in any country other than the ones for which the product was originally designed and
- Lights for service under warranty must be either returned to the location instructed by your Burton sales company or made available to the authorized Burton field personnel, where they will be replaced or repaired free of charge.
- This warranty does not cover the following:
- Periodic maintenance and repair or replacement of parts due to normal wear and tear.
- Any adaptation or change to upgrade the product from its normal purpose without the written consensus of Burton.
- Abuse or misuse of the product.
- Repair done by non-authorized service stations, dealers or the customer themselves.
- Accidents, lightning, water, fire, improper ventilation or any cause beyond the control of Burton.
- Defects of the system into which the product is incorporated including installation and modification.
- This warrant does not affect the customer's statutory rights under applicable national laws in force, or the customer's rights against the dealer arising from their sales/purchase contract.
For more than 90 years, healthcare professionals have chosen Burton lights for value, reliability and quality. Known for their noticeably brighter lights with no increase in heat, designed and manufactured by Burton, they continue to lead the medical industry in an effort to enhance vision, comfort and performance in all exams and surgeries.