Fiber optic xenon short arc replacement lamp for the ZEISS OPMI LUMERA 700 surgical microscope.
About the OPMI LUMERA 700
- Fiber-optic illumination Superlux® Eye:
- Xenon short arc reflector lamp with HaMode filter
- Backup lamp in lamp housing, can be slid into position manually
The OPMI LUMERA® 700 from ZEISS, isan operating microscope ideally suited for every ophthalmic surgery speciality. Experience markerless IOL alignment and integrated intraoperative OCT* imaging – all in one device.
- Motorized zoom system with apochromatic lens, zoom ratio 1:6
- Magnification factor = 0.4 x – 2.4 x
- Focusing: electric / motorized, focus range: 70 mm
- Objective lens: f = 200 mm (optionally also f = 175 mm or f = 225 mm with support ring)
- Binocular tube: Invertertube E (optionally also Invertertube, 180° swivel tube, f = 170 mm, inclined tube, f = 170 mm)
- Wide-angle eyepiece 10 x (optionally also 12.5 x)