Goldmann-style, single-use applanation tonometer prisms provide clear view of the mires during routine examinations. They are individually packed and pre-sterilized to prevent cross-contaminations between patients. Keeler TonoClear prisms are designed to be less affected by the intensity of light and internal reflections which enables the eye care practitioner to gain a clear image of the mires.
- Compatible with all Goldmann applanation tonometers
- Keeler Applanation Tonometer (KAT)
- Digital Keeler Applanation Tonometer (D-KAT)
- Digital Z-Type Keeler Applanation Tonometer (Z-KAT)
- Non-Keeler Brand Goldmann Applanation Tonometer
- Single-use, pre-sterilized with Ethylene Oxide (sterilization validity of 3 years)
- 100 prisms per box
The prisms have a sterilization validity of 3 years.
Due to the sterilized nature of these products, they are non-returnable.