This is a pre-focused spot available for OB/GYNs, urologists, family practitioners, hospitals, clinics, and LDRs! using a 20W halogen bulb and a special optics system, Burton's Super Bright Spot, is virtually heat-free. Plus, the Super Bright Spot is superior to fiber optic units in value, durability, spot size, and rated-life. Due to its proven reliability, Burton offers an extraordinary five-year limited warranty on this instrument. It's available with a sturdy, sag-resistant gooseneck and a floor stand or a universal wall mounting system for tighter spaces.
Burton 5-year Limited Warranty
- 56,000 lux at 18″
- 3400K color temperature (natural coloring)
- CRI of 98
- 20-watt halogen bulb with 2000-hour average bulb life
- 4″ – 5″ (10 cm -13 cm) spot size (much larger than fiber optic lights)
- High-quality, space-saving 4-caster base system – safe and flexible portable movement with locking feature in 2 of 4 casters
- Dichroic reflector filters out infrared to keep the beam cool
- 120V model standard
- 5-year limited warranty
- Assembled in USA
Mechanical components of Burton products are warranted to provide the original owner 5 (five) years of free service from defects in material and workmanship unless noted below under special warranty policy. The warranty does not cover the following items: light sources, handles, fuses and consumables.
- This condition will be granted only when the original invoice or sales receipt is presented together with the product. Burton reserves the right to refuse free-of-charge warranty service if the above documentation cannot be presented or if the information contained is incomplete or illegible.
- This warranty will not apply if the serial or lot number on the product has been altered, removed or made illegible.
- This warranty does not cover alterations, adaptations or adjustments made to the product to conform to the national or local technical/safety standards in force in any country other than the ones for which the product was originally designed and
- Lights for service under warranty must be either returned to the location instructed by your Burton sales company or made available to the authorized Burton field personnel, where they will be replaced or repaired free of charge.
- This warranty does not cover the following:
- Periodic maintenance and repair or replacement of parts due to normal wear and tear.
- Any adaptation or change to upgrade the product from its normal purpose without the written consensus of Burton.
- Abuse or misuse of the product.
- Repair done by non-authorized service stations, dealers or the customer themselves.
- Accidents, lightning, water, fire, improper ventilation or any cause beyond the control of Burton.
- Defects of the system into which the product is incorporated including installation and modification.
- This warrant does not affect the customer's statutory rights under applicable national laws in force, or the customer's rights against the dealer arising from their sales/purchase contract.
For more than 90 years, healthcare professionals have chosen Burton lights for value, reliability and quality. Known for their noticeably brighter lights with no increase in heat, designed and manufactured by Burton, they continue to lead the medical industry in an effort to enhance vision, comfort and performance in all exams and surgeries.