This is a Green Series 300 General Exam light featuring a single bright, white LED that never requires replacement. This GS exam light provides a brighter light than halogen and consumes less energy for improved facility efficiencies.
Cleaning & Care
- Intense light output and cool operation designed to improve patient exams
- Improve staff productivity and satisfaction with easy assembly and cleaning
- Standardize with an affordable price that offers rugged performance
- Help reduce the risk of cross-contamination with touchless On/Off
- Maximize floor space with multiple mounting options
- LED life of 50,000 hours to maximize your investment
- Clean with a cloth dampened with any of these approved cleaning agents:
• warm water and mild detergent
• 70 percent isopropyl alcohol
• 10 percent bleach solution
- Follow with a cloth dampened with warm water.
- Wipe dry with a clean cloth. After cleaning, inspect the device for wear, fraying, or other damage.
Do not use if you see signs of damage, if the instrument malfunctions, appears not to be working properly, or if you notice a change in performance. Contact Hillrom Technical Support department for assistance.Warranty
This item may be returned as per our normal return policy
. Don’t forget! You need to contact us
for a return authorization number (RMA). Welch Allyn provides a limited 1-year warranty against manufacturer defects.About Welch Allyn
Welch Allyn, Inc. is an American manufacturer of medical devices and patient monitoring systems. Headquartered in Skaneateles Falls, New York, it was family-owned until it was acquired in 2015 by Hillrom.