This is a compact, pocket fiber optic otoscope and ophthalmoscope diagnostic set with 2.5V XHL illumination.
- 3X magnification
- Distal fiber optic illumination for relex-free illumination of the ear canal & tympanum
- Acrylic viewing window & polycarbonate housing
- Insufflation port for pneumatic testing
- 1 mini 3000 2.5V XHL fiber optic otoscope head
- 1 mini 3000 2.5V XHL fiber optic ophthalmoscope head
- 2x mini 3000 battery handle (AA battery power)
- 1 set of 4 reuseable tips
- 5 ea disposable AllSpec 2.5 mm & 4.0 mm sizes
- Preparation: Remove the reusable tips from the instrument and reprocess it separately. Disposable tips (HEINE AllSpec/HEINE UniSpec) are for single use only. Switch off the device and let it cool down.
- Manual cleaning and disinfection: Pay attention that all surfaces are completely moistened for the complete exposure time specified by the disinfectant manufacturer. For removing the disinfectant and drying afterwards, follow the instructions provided by the disinfectant manufacturer.
- Inspection and function testing: Reprocess again if necessary. Dispose if the contaminants cannot be removed.
- Storage: Store it in such a way that it is protected from recontamination, dust and moisture
Heine makes no compromises in manufacturing high quality medical instruments. Their commitment to vertical integration in manufacturing means they control all aspects of instrument quality and ensure their products dependability with a 5 Year Guarantee. For repair, send the device to HEINE or an authorized service partner only, to avoid the risk of electrical shocks, burns or injuries due to improper repair work or handling.About HEINE Optotechnik
HEINE has been producing handheld medical primary diagnostic instruments since 1946, and today, our family-run company is one of the biggest providers of ophthalmological instruments, dermatoscopes and otoscopes in the world. As a global leader in the manufacture of primary diagnostic instruments, HEINE Optotechnik has been a 100 % family owned and managed company for more than 70 years. They continue to develop and manufacture HEINE instruments at facilities in Germany, where they combine decades-long experience and craftsmanship with the most modern manufacturing technologies.