This is the Spot Vital Signs 4400 Device. This technology helps you capture, access and document patient vital signs so you can focus on what matters most -- your patients.
The Welch Allyn Spot Vital Signs 4400 Device gives you a simple, all-in-one, touchscreen solution for measuring patient vital signs. Now you can quickly capture a full set of vitals -- including temperature, blood pressure, pulse rate, and SpO2 -- right from the home screen.
The devices integrated SureBP and SureTemp systems give your care teams fast and accurate measurements. With blood pressure averaging built into the main workflow, you can take and average multiple BP readings for improved hypertension detection.
This device operates as a stand-alone or can connect with many of today's top EMR systems to send information directly to your patient's chart, reducing manual data entry errors.
Built for busy care environments, the reliable lithium-ion battery lasts up to 8 hours on a single charge, and various mounting options make it easy to integrate into your existing workflow.
- Records Blood Pressure in 15 seconds
- SureTemp Plus Oral/Axillary Thermometer
- Option for Nonin SpO2 technology
- 7" color touchscreen for a simplified workflow
- Options for documenting patient observations (like respiration rate and BMI)
- EMR connectivity helps your care team avoid documentation errrors
- Ships with one reusable adult blood pressure cuff