Comprehensive Support Program for Welch Allyn Spot Vision Screener
A support service program designed to help protect your investment and keep your vision screening program up and running. Let Hillrom eliminate the worry of interruptions or unexpected costs caused by equipment that is out for repairs or maintenance. Partners in Care delivers the right mix of services to help minimize equipment downtime.Program Includes:
About Welch Allyn
- Expert Repair Services: With coverage under your agreement, Hillrom technicians will perform a comprehensive check-up, make repairs and return your device to optimal service
- Accessory Protection: Upon return of broken, eligible accessories, Hillrom will replace one of each eligible accessory per year. If a device has more than one eligible accessories, we will replace each accessory once per year.
- Accidental Damage: Includes drop protection or damage caused by everyday use
- Free Shipping: All costs associated with shipping the product and repairs will be covered
- Remote Technical Support: Trained Hillrom technical staff utilize the Hillrom Service Tool to troubleshoot issues and update your device remotely.
Welch Allyn, Inc. is an American manufacturer of medical devices and patient monitoring systems. Headquartered in Skaneateles Falls, New York, it was family-owned until it was acquired in 2015 by Hillrom.