BETA 200 3.5V XHL ophthalmoscopes come with the aspherical optical system that eliminates corneal and iris reflexes to provide large and glare-free images. Compatible with BETA handles and the EN 200 wall transformers. The exclusive Heine dustproof design protects the precision optical components and ensures maintenance-free operation. Optical components are flush-mounted on a cast aluminum frame, eliminating misalignment and making the instrument shock-resistant.
Cleaning & Care
- - 35 to + 40D, 27 diopter steps & 27 lenses
- Aspherical optical system
- XHL 3.5V Illumination: uses the X-02.88.070 bulb
- Exclusive continuous brightness control between 3% and 100% with one-finger operation
- Handle sold separately
- Preparation: Switch off the device and allow it to cool down.
- Manual cleaning and disinfection: Pay attention that all surfaces are completely moistened for the complete exposure time specified by the disinfectant manufacturer. If necessary, increase the number of wipes
- Equipment: Cleaning agent, disinfectant (alcoholic or quarternary ammonium compounds).Do not use foam disinfectants.
- Implementation: For heavier soiling first clean with a wipe soaked with cleaning agent then disinfect. Pay particular attention to hard to access areas.
- Inspection and function testing: Check the device for any visible contaminants or abrasions. Reprocess again if necessary.
This item may be returned as per our normal return policy. Don't forget! You need to contact us for a return authorization number (RMA). About Heine Optotechnik
HEINE has been producing handheld medical primary diagnostic instruments since 1946, and today, our family-run company is one of the biggest providers of ophthalmological instruments, dermatoscopes and otoscopes in the world. As a global leader in the manufacture of primary diagnostic instruments, HEINE Optotechnik has been a 100 % family owned and managed company for more than 70 years. They continue to develop and manufacture HEINE instruments at facilities in Germany, where they combine decades-long experience and craftsmanship with the most modern manufacturing technologies.