Let Welch Allyn change your view with the next-generation wide-view MacroView Otoscope. The all new, redesigned MacroView has a familiar feel while providing a 3x larger field of view. LED illuminiation with the brand new Welch Allyn LumiView clear single-use ear specula allows for 8x brighter views than when using a traditional black speculum. With the power to move from optical to digital you can easily capture an share ear images for consultation, when using the MacroView Plus otoscope and the Welch Allyn iExaminer SmartBracket paired with a smart device and the iExaminer Pro App.
Cleaning & Care
- Re-designed head with DuraShock
- 3X larger field of view vs traditional otoscopes
- Focus-free design
- Use with the LumiView Clear Single-Use Ear Specula
- Handle sold separately
- 1-year manufacturer warranty
These are precision optical instruments that are non-sterilizable.
No preventive maintenance other than cleaning is necessary for this product.
Approved cleaning chemicals for the Otoscope heads
- Remove the disposable specula tip before cleaning.
- Use approved cleaning chemicals (see above) to wipe the otoscope head, removing all visible and invisible soil. Frequency: Clean the otoscope heads as needed.
- Use approved cleaning chemicals (see above) to wipe the physician eyepiece bumper, removing all visible and invisible soil. Frequency: Clean the physician eyepiece bumper as needed.
- Clean the otoscope lens using a cotton swab or lens paper dipped in 70% isopropyl alcohol. Frequency: Clean the otoscope lens as needed.
- Allow the cleaning solution to dry.
This item may be returned as per our normal return policy
. Don’t forget! You need to contact us
for a return authorization number (RMA).About Welch Allyn
Welch Allyn, Inc. is an American manufacturer of medical devices and patient monitoring systems. Headquartered in Skaneateles Falls, New York, it was family-owned until it was acquired in 2015 by Hillrom.