Purell alcohol formula hand sanitizing wipes 9031-06 kill 99.99% of germs that can cause illness. The resealable canister prevents drying out and are a great choice for those that dislike the texture of typical gel hand sanitizers. Wipes are also more effective than gel and foam hand sanitizer at removing light soil and dirt from hands.
Directions for Use
- Each canister contains 175 wipes
- Kills 99.99% of most common germs
- Active ingredient: Ethyl Alcohol 70% v/v
- Durable, non-linting wipes
- Fragrance & dye free
For the first use, open the canister and thread the first wipe through the top of the lid
- Open canister & pull 1 wipe out
- Snap the lid closed to retain moisture in the canister
- Wipe hands, paying attention to individual fingers, palms and the back of your hands
- Dispose of the wipe after use – they are intended for single use only
- Dispose of the wipe in a trash can or other approved receptacle. Do not flush the wipes in a toilet.
For more information about the how to safely use hand sanitizer, visit the FDA webpage on the subject: FDA.gov: Safely Using Hand Sanitizer
This hand sanitizer is an alcohol-based product and there are certain safety elements to be aware of:
Common questions & answersQ
- Keep hand sanitizers out of your eyes to prevent burning and potential damage to your eyes. If you get hand sanitizer in your eyes, rinse eye through with water as soon as possible and call a health care provide or poison control.
- Do not drink or ingest hand sanitizer. Carefully supervise children and call poison control if you believe someone has ingested the product. (There is no need to be concerned with children that lick or eat with their hands after using hand sanitizer.)
- Hand sanitizer is flammable. Keep this product away from heat and open flames.
- Do not make your own hand sanitizer. It is difficult to recreate and effective germ-killing product at home and there is a risk of skin burns from unregulated products.
- There have been reports of counterfeit and even toxic hand sanitizers that have been quickly created due to the COVID-19 pandemic. All hand sanitizers represented and sold by Lite Source Inc. are genuine and we purchase these direct from the manufacturers’ warehouses.
- If you are concerned about hand sanitizer around your home, check out the FDA’s Do-Not-Use List: www.fda.gov/handsanitizerlist
: How long should I wipe my hands to ensure they are sanitized?A
: 15 seconds contact time is enough time to provide 99.99% reduction of germsQ
: How often should I sanitize my hands?A:
To help prevent the spread of infections, you should wash or sanitize your hands before eating, after visiting the restroom and after coughing or sneezing.Q
: Can I use these wipes to clean surfaces?A:
The Purell 9031-06 is designed and intended to be used on hands. If you need surface disinfectant, click here
to see our available items formulated specifically for surfaces.Q
: Where do I find the expiration date?A
: The expiration date can be found imprinted on the bottom of the canister. The expiration date indicates the end of the shelf-life of the product and is based on the date of manufacture. The safety and efficacy can be guaranteed up to the expiration date.Q
: Where are the Purell 9031-06 hand sanitizing wipes manufactured?A
: Gojo Industries, the makers of Purell, manufactures the 9031-06 wipes in the United StatesWarranty
Due to the nature of this product, they are non-returnable. The expiration date can be found imprinted on the bottom of the canister. The expiration date indicates the end of the shelf-life of the product and is based on the date of manufacture. The safety and efficacy can be guaranteed up to the expiration date.